THE HOME TUITION AGENCY FOR YOU
As one of the top tuition agencies in Singapore, we are proud to announce our latest initiative, known as the Elite Tutors Programme. In this programme, we will be partnering a very elite group of tutors and helping them market themselves with a number of strategies: including online and traditional means of advertising and consultancy services.
We are determined to make this programme beneficial to this handful of elite tutors.
Do drop us an email if you are keen to learn more about this programme and fulfill all the following criteria:
1. Singaporean or Singapore PR
2. Ex-MOE NIE-trained teacher
3. University Graduate from a respectable university
4. Currently a full-time tutor with capacity for more students.
Our collaboration will include and is not limited to the following:
1. Online Marketing
We will build a FREE unique website just for you. We have the experience of building top ranking sites for tuition teachers over the past few years. As pilots for this programme, we have helped tutors create top sites in Google, such as:
"Physics tuition" for Mr Spencer Tan, an ex-JC subject head who is managing his tuition schedule on his own with a focus on A-level Physics via http://www.thephysicscoach.com. According to Spencer, he has been receiving, on average, one call every day just for physics tuition services from parents. The benefits of having a top website is tremendous, as he can testify. You can also earn up to $10k or more monthly (on average) if you are able to replicate his success.
One of the top sites for "maths tuition" is built for Dr Loga who focuses on O-level Maths, who has joined us recently and has already started gathering groups on his own, http://www.themathsguru.com.
To maintain the exclusivity of our Elite Tutors Programme, we will only be accepting up to TWO tutors per each subject per level (e.g. JC level Physics, Primary Level Maths). Vacancies are limited so sign up early before you regret! Our registration ends on 15 Sept 2012 as the websites will have to be built in time for the next year's intake of students by December 2012.
2. Traditional Marketing
We will follow our online marketing campaigns with marketing efforts targeted at schools targeted by you (near your place of tuition).
With economy of scale, we can arrange for cheap rental classrooms for you to be shared with other Elite Tutors.
Meanwhile, we have a conducive learning environment at the heart of Marine Parade (near Parkway Parade) for all our Elite Tutors to conduct their classes.
Does it sound too good to be true? Would you need to pay any agent's fee or consultancy fee?
The answer to both questions is NO.
What commitments do we expect from you?
Tutors in our Elite Tutors Programme can rest assured that most of the students' fees go to them. What we want from them in return are just two things:
1. Tutors must commit to teach at least two lessons per week (in total) in our affiliated tuition centres. The tuition centres will still pay you according to market rates for your services. The rest of the students who contact you through our marketing services can go to whichever other venues you choose, whether be it your home or another tuition centre - we don't mind.
2. Tutors must commit to managing some content in the website, whether be it using a blog platform or simply be sending us some write-ups (testimonials, personal profiles) and photos for us to put up in the websites. This is necessary to help parents understand you better and will help you get more students.